|28-08-2014, 03:26 AM||#1|
:: مراقب عام ::
The Contract & Project’s Control Manager is responsible for the following tasks in respect to the management of the Project:
* Review and study Contract Documents to be fully aware of Employer's Scope of Work, Contractual Requirements and requirements noted on Tender Documents and Conditions.
* Review all correspondence (Employer, Engineer) to ensure all issues are properly dealt with as required by the Contract Conditions, including preparation of response correspondence.
* Evaluate of changes and potential variations to assess requirements of recording information before start of work. Follow through on issues to ensure issuance of Variation Orders.
* Coordinate with all other department heads to ensure smooth processing and transfer of contractual information to and from the various departments.
* Give notice to the Engineer of specific probable future events and circumstances which may adversely affect the work, increase the Contract Price or delay the execution of the Works. Anticipation of future problems is an important part of project management.
* Review Site Instructions covering any impact on costs, and liabilities resulting from variations/changes included in the drawing/instructions.
* Assist all departments in the smooth running of the project and interpretation of information, contractual matters and correspondence, such as:
o handing – taking over procedures and certificates,
o interim payments evaluation,
o insurance issues,
o terminology and definitions of words used in construction activities,
o avoidance of interference in Client’s operations,
o rate of progress
* Maintain files for, and follow-up through settlement, all Changes in respect to:
o delayed Drawings or instructions,
o right of access to the Site,
o setting out issues,
o unforeseeable physical conditions,
o extension of time for completion,
o delays caused by authorities,
* Maintain files for, and follow-up through settlement, all Variations imposed to the Contract in respect to:
o changes to the quantities of any item of work included in the Contract,
o changes to the quality and other characteristics of any item of work,
o changes to the levels, positions and/or dimensions of any part of the Works,
o omission of any work unless it is to be carried out by others,
o any additional work, Plant, Materials or services necessary for the Permanent Works, including any associated Tests on Completion, boreholes and other testing and exploratory work, and
o Changes to the sequence or timing of the execution of the Works.
* Participate, advice and contribute in contractual conditional issues relating to
o the planning, scheduling and reporting requirements including the preparation and submissions of schedules and progress reports to the client,
o reviewing of procurement and construction programmes,
o value engineering issues,
o establishing new rates, and
o any other activity leading to better management performance.
please send your CV to
|الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)|
|& , contract , control , manager , project’s , saudis|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||عدد الردود||آخر مشاركة|
|FIDIC Contract Management Training Course in Dubai إدارة العقود فيديك||ابو عبدالرحمن الدوسري||الاستشارات والتصميم والتخطيط||100||15-08-2015 02:05 PM|
|أحدث العاب حروب الطائرات Project Root 2014 نسخة كاملة||karimouxxx||المنتجات التقنية والالكترونية||0||29-08-2014 07:46 PM|
|job : Engineering Manager – saudis only||^JlgoJl^||وظائف القطاع الخاص||0||28-08-2014 03:54 AM|
|job : Construction Manager – saudis only||Empress||وظائف القطاع الخاص||0||27-08-2014 12:17 PM|
|الان مع احدى روائع الاكشن لعبة contract-killer-2-v3.0.3||karimouxxx||المنتجات التقنية والالكترونية||0||20-02-2014 05:28 PM|