|28-06-2016, 05:19 PM||#1|
:: عضو متميز ::
سامسونج جالاكسي تاب
اضغط على الرابط من فضلك لتعرف اكثر
Global Market - Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7-Inch Tablet (8 GB, White)
The white 7.0" Tab A 8GB Tablet from Samsung delivers powerful performance and wireless content sharing in a sleek, modern design. This tablet is powered by a quad-core 1.3 GHz Snapdragon 410 processor and has 1.5GB of RAM. It comes equipped with 8GB of built-in storage, a micro-USB port for data sharing, and a microSDXC card slot that supports up to 200GB of additional storage capacity. For high-speed Internet connectivity, Wi-Fi is built-in. Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity is also integrated for wireless pairing with compatible devices, such as headphones and other Bluetooth-enabled accessories.
Amazon Sales Rank: #306 in Personal Computers
Released on: 2016-04-08
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Number of items: 1
Dimensions: .30" h x 4.30" w x 7.40" l, .62 pounds
CPU: None 1.3 GHz
Memory: 1.5GB Unknown
Hard Disk: 8GB
Battery type: Lithium Ion
Native resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
Display size: 7
1.5 GB RAM Memory
Most helpful customer reviews
790 of 827 people found the following review helpful.
4Excellent tablet, performs very well for me!. After 6 months, I am still very happy with this tablet. Detailed review follows...
By Daisy S
Updated review November 28, 2015:
Since I have had this tablet close to the first day it came out and I really am pleased with it, even more so now. When I purchaded it, I was looking for a 9.7 size and a tablet that would do what I wanted a nice and useful tablet yet not the most pricey one out there. Hence, I bought this Tab A 9.7 and am so pleased with it. The purpose of this review is to hopefully help you decide if this tablet is the right one for you or not... Below are the PROS and the CONS that I found after testing this tablet:
Also, after purchasing a new HP wireless printer and installing 3 apps from Playstore, I print directly from this tablet over WiFi...see info in comments.
+ Size - I had the Tab 4 10.1 and the 8.0 before this tablet. The 10.1 was just too large and bulky and heavy. This tablet is lighter than my old Tab 4 10.1 and more comfortable to hold and to carry in my purse or backpack.
Screen Resolution, Brightness and Other Info – Yes, the resolution on this screen is not the highest one out there, yet I find the display clear and easy to view, read eBooks, etc. So. But do not let the resolution scare you away because the screen is clear and the colors are so vivid, they just pop with color! And I find it easy to read eBooks, watch videos, etc on this tablet. For the price of this tablet, I find that the tablet has been a great purchase because after 6 months of using it every day, I am still very happy with it. There are other tablets out there that are much pricier as Tab S2, as for me, I shall keep this one!
* The screen aspect ratio is 4:3 vs the 16:1 type of screen. For me, I like this 4:3 screen because I found that the webpages are easier to read and clearer, I did not have to scroll to the right. Also I found that the pictures on a website were easier to view. I compared this tablet with my older Tab 4 10.1 tablet on my frequent webpages and while I viewed this tablet, I could read the larger text better, read my eBooks much clearer, emails better etc. This is my personal discovery from my testing of this and comparing it to my older tablet.
+ Battery life/Speed – Very good battery life! For me, I have found that I am constantly on WiFi (Internet). However, I also find that this tablet gets me 2 to 3 hours MORE daily than my older Tab 4 10.1 did!
The tablet I find is quite responsive and peppy with no lagging. The Lollipop runs this tablet wonderfully.
+ WiFi Connecting/Speed of WiFi and MORE - This tablet connects SUPER quickly to my home WiFi and has never ever dropped the WIFi signal no matter where I am in my home. WiFi is VERY STRONG using this device, even when I am very far from my router I still have 4.5 bars! *** To test the speed and strength of this WiFi and compare it to my other Android devices, I went to the Playstore and got the free app called WiFi Analyzer. This is a MUST HAVE app for any Android device as it gives you a visual report on the WiFi strength of your tablet, phone etc.
+ SPECIAL INFO about INTERNET CONNECTION - Yes, this is a WiFi only, but when you are away from an WiFi internet hotspot location, there are ways to can get onto the internet such as MiFi and there are ways that you can purchase equipment so that you can have data when you do not have a WiFi hotspot available.
+ Internet & Webpage & Video Viewing - The stock browser does a wonderful job and it opens up webpages very fast. Also I tried Maxthon Browser and this worked very well yet I still prefer the Internet App. Also, I tried out the factory installed Chrome Browser and liked it OK, yet again, I went back the the stock Internet App (this is my preference). Note that the Playstore has many very good (FREE) internet browsers as Dolphin, Opera and many more!
+ EXTERNAL SLOT FOR MICRO SD CARD. This is a must for me as I keep my personal files, photos, and music on my internal SD card. I installed a SanDisk 32GB SD card and it works great on this tablet and I placed my music and files on it and have plenty of space left.
- + Camera / Video Camera - I found it OK for a 5MP with no flash on this camera, however, in good lighting the pictures came out better had I expected. However, I rarely use this camera as I prefer to use my Nikon digital camera for my overall picture taking...the camera on this tablet is OK for backup camera, taking pictures to send in an email, etc). Do not expect the camera on this tablet to replace your digital camera since it does not have a flash and 5MP is rather low by todays standards.
+ Home Videos - The stock video player is OK and plays MOST home videos, however, may I suggest QQ Player (Free App from Playstore and the ONLY one I recommend as it plays every home video I tried).
+ Music Player/Sound Quality - This model has the regular MUSIC App, which plays by playlists, songs, albums and even folders. Also there is Google Music app is pre-installed in this tablet and does a fine job. However, I installed the FREE app called Rocket Player from the Playstore and love this music player! As for sound quality - The best way to really enjoy music is through a high quality Bluetooth speaker or Bluetooth headset as the sound quality is superb this way and you can walk about your home listening to your music!
+ OTG USB Compatible - This tablet comes with a free OTG On the Go adapter cable. Just plug in your flash drive and you can copy files to the flash drive so easily or view files that are on the flash drive. *Note that portable external hard drives and portable DVD/CD drives will not work using OTG in this tablet because they require a lot of power.
- Just ONE CON - Wish that the resolution were higher...however I am very happy with the display's colors and readability etc (see pictures).This is the only con I could find personally. However, as I stated above, this is not a deal breaker for me as I find the screen adequate.
Bottom line- The price is OK (not cheap) and it is the PERFECT SIZE, LIGHTWEIGHT TO HOLD and I am very happy with the tablet overall as it is peppy, colors vivid and this is a great tablet for reading and internet, etc.
However, for me, I really am enjoying this tablet and my true score is 4.4 stars because of the resolution..
If you are looking for a tablet with lots of features and Samsung quality, and do not have to have the very highest resolution, then highly consider this excellent tablet!
274 of 300 people found the following review helpful.
5Nice Tablet. Tab A compared to Nexus 9
By Amazon Customer
The tablet is over all great. The Tab A is my wife’s and I have a Nexus 9. I have been playing with the Tab A for a couple weeks now. First, we are not a big techy folks. My wife mainly uses to read, play candy crush, shop and watch programs. I use the tablet mainly for reading, research, watching movies and web browsing. I do some gaming and some productivity. But spec number and all that, I don’t know. I just can tell my opinion on how it works and compare the Tab A to the Nexus 9.
General Comments on the Tab A:
1. Android Lollypop – it is beautiful, simple and efficient. My biggest compliment to Samsung is there modifications of lollypop are minimal and it functions and looks very close to stock Android in the Nexus 9. We have an older Samsung – Tab 2 I believe, and the modifications to Android were so annoying that I have avoided their products. That is not the case with the Tab A – good job to Samsung.
2. Screen Size – the 4:3 screen size (like the Nexus 9 or iPad) is really nice for folks who are not into heavy multimedia use – movies, TV. It is most satisfying for those who do productivity and reading.
3. Battery life is good.
4. It is relatively light and easy to hold in the hands. It feels lighter than the Nexus 9.
5. Good price.
6. Excellent response – no significant lag.
1. Screen resolution. The resolution is good, again, I am not quoting numbers, but for people who like high definition will be disappointed. If you like a nice screen, but the high def image is not important, you will be satisfied. The colors are good, but the single hair strand clarity on the picture is not there. I will emphasize, the vast majority of uses will be perfectly fine with the resolution.
2. Its feel is not quite as solid as other tablet. Again, the build is good. The screen feels like some polymer versus a glass screen like on the Nexus. It doesn’t feel cheap, but I think to keep it light, lighter materials were used.
Compared to the Nexus 9. The Tab A has a 1 inch bigger screen, which is just a great size. It is cheaper and has an expandable slot for more memory. It is also a bit faster than the Nexus. The Nexus has high def clarity with a better picture. It has stock Android and will be the first for upgrades. It feels solid with the gorilla glass screen. The one feature that sets it apart from virtually all other tablets is the front facing speakers, they are awesome. For me, I prefer to Nexus due to the screen resolution, I like hi def, and the front facing speakers. If the Tab A came in an S model with the AMLOD display, which I think is just phenomenal, I would get it because I really like the 9.7 inch size and the speed of the Samsung product. Honestly, if Samsun made a Tab A S Google edition (stock Android) with front facing speakers - it would simply be the finest tablet in the market.
I think for the majority of uses, this tablet is awesome. It is especially suited for those into productivity and reading. This is a 5 star product due to the features and price.
231 of 262 people found the following review helpful.
4Very Good Budget Tablet But Screen Resolution May Be a Deal Breaker For Some
By Mark Litchfield
I purchased the 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab A from a different retailer last night as part of a promotion they are offering when trading in a used tablet. My previous tablet was a Nexus 7 2012 that had become almost unusable due to the Lollipop update. Screens were slow, reading a book became tedious because turning pages was too slow and a slew of other complaints too numerous to name. All of this was solved by the Galaxy Tab A.
This tablet is not perfect though. The screen resolution is a glaring con, especially coming from a higher end tablet like a Nexus 7. The XGA 1024x768 resolution is very lackluster when considering that most 8" tablet are either 1280x800 or 1920x1200. This is why I can only give the tablet 4 stars instead of 5. When reading books the pixelation of the screen is noticeable, but not so bad as to make it unreadable. I imagine that in a few weeks I won't notice the pixelation as much as I do now. The good news is that this was my only con with the tablet.
Leading the list of pros is the implementation of Lollipop on this tablet. The device turns on quickly, the menus are snappy, turning pages is quick with almost no loading and it ran Hearthstone smoothly (caveat: I only launched the game and went through the beginning menus, I didn't play a match). Coming from the crippled Nexus 7, I am more than pleased with how fast this tablet ran.
In the end, take this tablet for what it is, a low end budget tablet that runs Lollipop smoothly but has a less than desirable screen resolution. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is in the same situation as I was with an old Nexus 7.
|الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)|
|جالاكسي , سامسونج|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||عدد الردود||آخر مشاركة|
|سامسونج جالاكسي تاب||أمير المحمد||الأخبار والمواضيع العامة||0||28-06-2016 12:37 AM|
|اجابات صيانه غسالات سامسونج 01060037840 $$ 0235699066 مركز صيانة سامسونج||liza pop20||تداول السلع والمنتجات التجارية||0||12-08-2014 04:38 PM|
|صيانة غسالات سامسونج (( 01095999314 – 0235710008 )) مركز خدمة ثلاجات سامسونج||novaneveen||سوق العقارات بالقاهرة||0||07-07-2014 12:27 PM|